Monday, July 25, 2016

NIGHTMARES ON THE SIX


SCENE 1
(BEDROOM APARTMENT. NIGHT)

Time on the clock shows 10:06PM. An empty bedroom with a cross hanging on the wall. A branch on top of the bed is seen. The wind is blowing through an open window.

We hear the noise of somebody running in the forest, then suddenly the voice of a man screaming.

Scene 2
(EXT. THEN INT. BILLIARD/NIGHT)
The full moon. Two guys playing billiard; one of the is Tom, 25. He is telling his best friend Jonathan, 28, about a series of strange dreams he’s been experiencing lately.

TOM
Good shot partner…

JONATHAN
At its best… ME!

TOM
Bro, this is crazy

JONATHAN
Now what? Is Sarah cheating on you?

JONATHAN with a funny face and TOM with an old and weary look.

TOM
Hey, hey – hope not, jerk, I am worried about my dreams… Dude, it’s a fucking crazy dream…

JONATHAN
Here we go again, a ghost believer. Did you see that stupid remake of Ghostbusters? Maybe you fell asleep thinking on that!

TOM
No, I didn’t. I don’t know man, it’s like somebody is trying to tell me something as soon as I fall asleep.

JONATHAN
No, you’re not dreaming man, and it’s me. I want to tell you that I want another beer!
Pufff!
(TOM is lost in thought)

TOM
I see blood… I’m serious Jon. I’m serious about this. I’m not joking.
I also see a number that I can’t fucking remember…

JONATHAN
It’s the number 1. And you have it in front of you…

(JONATHAN laughs)

(TOM takes the black ball – #8 – and look at it closely)

FLASHBACK #1
TOM’S DREAM:

SCENE 3.
(EXT. FOREST/DAY)

TOM’s point of view, blood dripping out of his arm.

END OF FLASHBACK.

SCENE 3A
INT. BILLIARD/NIGHT

A bartender pours a drink into an empty glass. (Bloody Mary cocktail)

The bartender looks at TOM, he sees TOM’s spirit at his side.

SCENE 4
INT. BILLIARD/NIGHT
TOM still remembers it while JONATHAN is staring at him.

TOM puts the black ball (#8) back. (Slowly)

JONATHAN
Enough Tom… You’re overwhelmed with work, you’re stressed. Take some time off man. You need to go on vacation really soon. And… Ooops. I think you just lost…
Woohoo!!!

JONATHAN is making the last shot to win. (In slow motion)

FADE TO BLACK.

SCENE 5
INT. TOM’S APT. BATHROOM/NIGHT

10:06PM. TOM is in the bathroom washing his face getting ready to sleep. He enters his bedroom. He takes his shirt and jeans off and turns the light off.

SCENE 6
INT. TOM’S APT. BEDROOM/NIGHT
2:06AM. TOM is uncomfortable in bed and sweating profusely.
(We see Tom in a high angle and rotating)

FLASHBACK #2
TOM’S DREAM:

SCENE 7
EXT. FOREST/DAY
Somebody runs and suddenly stops; we then see blood dripping out of an arm.
A voice says: No, no, no…

END OF FLASHBACK.

INT. TOM’S APT. BEDROOM/EARLY MORNING.

SCENE 8
5:06AM. TOM wakes up scared and confused.

TOM
No, no, not anymore, please!!!

TOM grabs his cell and calls SARAH, his girlfriend.
Cell phone rings on top of a night table.

(TO BE CONTINUED…)


No comments:

Post a Comment